Skip to content
- No emergencies. The Council will decide emergency donations and/or contributions.
- Donations and/or contributions from the Council should meet the following general guidelines:
- Recipients should be charitable organizations or individuals who have a specific need that can be significantly met by the Council’s actions.
- Proposals that emphasize the programs and activities that represent the goals and ideals of the Knights of Columbus should receive preference.
- Proposals should support official campaigns of the Supreme or State Council (e.g. Catholic advertising, Sistine Chapel renovation, vocations, etc.).
- Local needs should receive preference over distant requests.
- Multiple year donations must be resubmitted in subsequent years for Council approval.
- Joint efforts with other charitable organizations are encouraged so the impact of the Council is magnified.