Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to support our parish, give back to our community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our top-rated insurance program to protect your family.
These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight.
We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbor.
What we provide
- Support our parish with its needs
- Help meet the needs of those in our community
- Provide “Coats for Kids” and “Food for Families”
- Support programs that benefit people with intellectual disabilities
- Aid victims of natural disasters and other catastrophic events, local and worldwide
- Donate wheelchairs to people without mobility at home and abroad
- Save lives through initiatives such as the “Ultrasound Program”
- A unique “band of brothers”
- Shared values and support to live out our Catholic faith more fully
- The ability for our network to accomplish things together that we could not accomplish alone
- Exclusive access to our top-rated insurance products, available only to members and their families
- Your insurance agent is a Knight dedicated to helping his brother Knights protect their families
The Knights of Columbus is not just a fraternity in name. It is a brotherhood of Catholic men who each play a part in improving the world around them, one community at a time. They stand together in faith, dedicated to uphold the principles they cherish while lending their support and strength in parish, home and fellow Knight.